Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Hello

UGH!!! I wish i could find a decent boy and love!!!  im boored as hell and my mom is trying to make me do my home work I dont wanna and dont know how! i thank god she has to take care of emma so she cant bug me! Honestly lately I hate life. Ive fallen and I cant get up. I am too stressed and trying to act like the kid my mom wants' if only she knew the real me... She doesnt under stand that I cant juggle every thing at once! In one night I have to get 10 school assighnments done, my room cleaned, do horse water, groom jazzy, do laundry, and help her with my sister. I just cant do it! Cant she see how stressed I am? I broke down crying in front of my friends yesterday, all because of the stress. Before basketball ended I had to go to practice then do all those chores. My older sister does nothing and yet my mom doesnt make her help! I just really wish she would open her eyes and stop yelling at me! And my teacher just yells at me even more.... Ive seriously given up on school work and trying to be the perfect lil angel im expected to be. I used to have so much energy and lately I cant even kepp my eyes open...

No comments:

Post a Comment