Tuesday, March 9, 2010

HEY!

Hello today. If you are from howrse thanks for taking the time to see my blog. 2 weeks ago we got a horse named Bruno. He is a quater horse palimino. He is so pretty! My Jazzy Gal is doing awsome. I cant wait until summer. My horse is a trained barrel horse. She goes around the barrels soo smoothly! This is a picture of me and her last summer. We were in Arlington. We got 2 4ths and 1 3rd. The horse who has bitten me twice won me my first trophy. =) My dads cow Merella had a calf. Her name is Copper Canyon Daisy. She is adorable. Also Lucy had a calf named Little Red Rodeo. He is adorable. Tony has early sighns of COPD and Penny who is 26 has gone lame. My mom says Tony is still ridable for a while. But Tony cant do big hills. So my mom rides Bruno and Chloe gots Parker and I got my baby Jazzy. I found out the other day my name means unexpected gift. my name is Halla.  My cat got stuck in the hay loft last night. I had to lure her down with food. Finally when I could grab her without falling off of the ledge I grabbed her. She is a really good cats. but she bites. Her name is Casey Joe and is calico. My favorite cat thru is this huge black cat that weighs 17-20 pounds. His name is Evan. He is beutiful. All of our cats are usally from the Humane Society. But Evan is a stray cat that just showed up. He was our only male cat. Then another male cat named Polly showed up. He is one eyed and not petable yet. All of our cats names are Mona, Casey Joe, Pounce, Evan. Polly, and Clementine. they are all black cats except Casey Joe mentioned earlier and Clemintine who is mostly orange with white stripes. I love all my animals! Bye! 3-9-10

No comments:

Post a Comment